Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm so POOOOOR

As of yesterday after I withdrew 20 dollars from my checking account, I realized how incredibly poor I am. I have $22.60 in my checking account available to withdraw. Over the Summer I was too lazy to get a job and I spent all my graduation money on random stuff over the summer. So right now as 11:23 a.m. on September 10th, 2008 I have the money in my checking account, the minimum 10 dollars in my savings account, and about 12 dollars in my wallet. So I have a question to ask everyone. What should I spend the money I have left on????

Food is already taken care of because I have the meal plan but frankly, I'm not the type to save money, so I decided I want to spend, literally, every last cent I have. The economy only functions properly if we are spending the money we have so I'm gonna take one for the team here and go totally broke. I have an on campus job so it won't be long until I have a little relief. (I think my paycheck is coming next friday). Considering I only make $6.50 an hour (minimum wage) it won't be long until I'm in this situation again. So if anybody has any crazy ideas how I can squeeze the most out of my remaining $32 I welcome them. Just respond to this post or email me at christ.laxfrk4@gmail.com. Thanks and hurry before I spend it all. 

No comments: