Friday, September 19, 2008

In class writing.

This is the one problem I had with choosing my topic. I could probably write a novel on my topic, "Why Conservatives are no Longer Conservative," but I don't have much personal experience. Since this is a political issue more than a personal one its difficult for me to include a "story" in my paper. I can't think of anything to write at this moment so I'll make up a story. This story I make up as I go will most likely do with the government interfering where they shouldn't and people getting hurt as a result. Also, since it is made up it will most likely by outrageous and unbelievable, most likely because it won't be true at all.

Since I wrote that first paragraph I came up with a story that was actually true. My friend Evan and I got into an argument one day and I tried to explain my point of view to him and he preferred to not acknowledge my point of view. He pretty much proved my point for me. Pretty boring but somewhat effective I think.

No comments: