Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eve 6 and Santa Fe

I went to the Eve 6 Concert last Friday at Santa Fe with people on on my floor. I really enjoyed it alot. I didn't think it was going to be that good becuase I always considered them a burnout 90's one hit wonder band. (I might have been a little harsh). It was the first concert I've been to since Virgin Fest, which was amazing, and I was pleasantly suprised how good it was. 

The opening band which I think is called Clayton Senne or somthing like that, was very good. I really liked the singers voice, his name was Clayton, was and the style of music they played. 

Eve 6 has aged alot over the 10 years. Which is understandable considering their 10 years older. But they sounded very good, almost exactly like the album, I had alot of fun and we were right at the front. I would definatly go again if I had the chance.

No comments: