Friday, November 14, 2008

Gears of War 2

The other day I decided to spend that last of my money on buying the video game Gears of War 2 for my Xbox360. It was $60 dollars since it just came out earlier this week. This game is 100% worth the money. The plot is amazing and the combat system is just as good as the first one with many improvements made. Now you can have chainsaw duels....yes its as amazing as it sounds. Additionally, you get to hijack cretures from the other side and pretty much dominate everybody. As my roommate said it was almost too badass. My roommate and I did the campaign together and it took us about 11 hours to finish it on hardcore.  We stayed up together into the wee hours of the night, trying to get as far as we could. 

My only criticism is that the ending spent more time setting up a sequel than finalizing any points of the story line. Overall I see being able to save me money on the long term since I'll be playing the game instead of spending money on things like food and friends. Gears of War 2 is my heroin. 

No comments: