Thursday, November 27, 2008

Centsports

Well sports fans, I've got something you're gonna love. Some people on my floor told me about centsports.com, a betting website. Advertisers are not only paying for their ad-space but their paying so that you can get a whopping 10 cents to bet on any sporting event. So little money has never had so much meaning. You can eventually cash out whatever money you win. I haven't gotten a chance to do that yet since I'm still under a dollar. Mostly because every week I put a majority of my money on the Packers and then they lose. The best part about the website is when you do lose all your money, you can just click for more, courtesy of advertisers. And you can even get a percentage bonus on top of your winnings courtesy of those same advertisers if you click on an ad or to. 

I told my parents all this and they smelled scam, I don't really blame them, but so far I haven't actually even looked at any advertisements and the spam I get to my e-mail address is still exactly the same as it was before, zero. Overall, I'd say its a good deal, one of my friends from my floor got to $10 before he lost it all. "Now I have to start all over," he said. At least he can take comfort in knowing that it wasn't actually his money anyway. 

No comments: